Efest K1 SLIM Battery Charger
- A professional portable Battery charger with a Micro USB charging port
- A highly portable
- From fast charging to reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with: 20700, 26650, 18650, 18500, 18350, 17340, 16340, 14500, 10440, 26500
Efest K1 Battery Charger
Efest Slim K1 is a professional portable one slot Li-ion Battery charger with a Micro USB charging port. Packed into its incredibly small body making it is highly portable and yet has every function you would expect in a smart charger, from fast charging to reverse polarity protection. A quality yet trendy looking charger for customers on the go, the Efest Slim K1 will not let you down.
- Convenient LED Indicator
- 1A fast charge
- Accepts 3.6V or 3.7V batteries of various sizes
- Reverse polarity protection
- Auto-detect charging
- Over-charge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Micro USB to USB Connection
Compatible with: 20700,26650,18650,18500,18350,17340,16340,14500,10440,26500
- AC input power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- DC output power: DC 5V 1A
- Auto cut-off voltage: 4.1 +/- 0.10V
- Storage Temperature: -40°C +70°C
- DC input power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC current: 1000mA +/- 10%
- CV cut-off current
- Activation current 50mA - 100mA
- Opertation Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
Efest Battery Chargers
Efest Battery Chargers are available online for same working day dispatch for next day delivery (Monday to Saturday delivery) or can be picked in our London UK store. Check delivery information
Is smoking or vaping better for you?
Vaping Is Less Harmful Than Smoking. E-cigarettes warm nicotine (extracted from tobacco), flavourings and different chemical compounds to create an aerosol that you inhale. Regular tobacco cigarettes comprise 7,000 chemicals, many of which are toxic.
You must be aged 18 years old to buy e-liquids and vaping products from our website.
Electronic Cigarettes, tobacco vaping, tobacco products and e-liquid should not be used by pregnant women or people who are intolerant or allergic to Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerine.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Vape products have nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. Over time, your brain and body get used to having nicotine, which means you may have nicotine withdrawal symptoms when you quit vaping.
Only for use by adults age of 18 +
NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS.
Talk To A Vape Expert
Need some advice? Please contact our customer services on 0208 951 0285 and we will be happy to help!