S T O P S M O K I N G S T A R T V A P I N G
e-cigarettes & e-liquids
MAINTENANCE TOP TIPS
- Wipe excess liquid off the top of the battery before charging
- Charge only when power has been fully used – and ensure fully charged before reuse
- Do not keep finger on button without vaping – It will burn your clearomiser and shorten its life!!
- Do not over-charge (When charger goes green battery is fully charged- unplug from charger)
- WARNING – IF LITHIUM BATTERIES ARE MISUSED OR INCORRECTLY CHARGED THIS CAN RESULT IN FIRE OR EVEN EXPLOSION!! NO RESPONSIBILITY IS TAKEN BY Lontech FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY BATTERIES OR THEIR USE OR MISUSE
- Do not force the battery in too tight (screw onto charger with charger turned on – watch for light on battery to flash)
- Do not force the USB too tight (it can break the charger and damage the pin connector of your battery)
- Do not use wrong voltage chargers – use the one provided at all times.
- No liability is undertaken by Lontech for consequential damage caused by using incorrect or unspecified charging units
- Do not lose the 0 rings or push 0 rings into clearomiser otherwise liquid will leak – take your time to open dripper
- Do not fill liquid above the line – if you get liquid down the centre hole you will get liquid in your mouth!!
- Avoid emptying completely this will give a burning taste (keep tank at least 5mm full of liquid)
- Avoid putting-liquid in the centre metal hole
- Clearomisers duration of usage depends on user, the average is around 14 days – however, this can be more or less depending on personal usage.
- Be careful not to snap the protank, avoid putting in trouser pockets – dropped tanks should be checked carefully
- Do not over tighten protank or place too tight onto the battery
- Coils usually need to be replaced after two – three weeks but may last longer depending on usage
- Make sure the coil head is screwed tightly on the base
- Remove coil from head and dry the connectors after each opening of the tank (prevents liquid going in your mouth)
FOR ANY OTHER ADVICE DO NO HESITATE TO ASK OUR STAFF. PLEASE NOTE THAT PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE BEEN BROKEN (including snapped batteries) WILL NOT BE REPLACED. FAULTY ITEMS WILL BE REPLACED WITHIN THE TIME THAT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY AND NOT REFUNDED.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Electronic Cigarette batteries have 28 Days warranty. (does not include broken or snapped batteries)
- Chargers have 3 months warranty.
- We cannot exchange or replace any e-liquid once opened or have left the premises.
- Clearomisers will not be replaced if o rings are lost or damaged.
- Clearomisers will have 2 days warranty and will not be replaced if damaged or 0 ring has been lost or pushed in
- Products broken or damaged by the consumer will not be replaced by the store.
- Protanks have one month warranty
- Mods (electronic function only) are guaranteed for 28 Days from date of purchase. Wear and tear of head connector is not covered. If this is the cause of malfunction. If mod is faulty from using incorrect coils such as Sub ohm these too are not covered under any warranty.